Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Resurrection :)

Its interesting how I created that first post on my blog and leaving it empty since then. My colleague Ivan (The Rambling Librarian) has told me that there's much to be explored and it has sort of ignited my interest in blogging as a record of my thoughts, interest and my learnings. I guess its an excuse to say "I have no time to blog" cause... how long does it really take... perhaps probably 10 to 15 minutes for a post?

I agree that there's much to be explore... and this will be start of my learning journey.

2 comments:

Ivan Chew said...

Hey Jami, even if it's 30minutes, if it's 30minutes per month or every 2 months, I believe it's doable. Afterall, you're doing great work recording down your thoughts about the books you've read. I'm sure you spend much more time on that :)

Jami said...

Just saw your comments today. Thanks for your encouraging words! And also for being the first visitor to my site! :)